What I like about being a Coordinator
- I am loyal and faithful to my family and friends.
- I am responsible, hardworking and organised.
- I am intellectual and witty.
- I am neat, tidy and orderly.
What I don’t like about being a Coordinator
- I find it hard to make decisions.
- I procrastinate due to fear of failure and like to do everything just right.
- I am anxious about being neglected or used.
- I wear myself out worrying about what might happen.
Things I would never do
- Ignore a noise in the house at night.
- Forgive myself for breaking a friend’s shelf ornament.
- Be sure that I had made the right decisions after buying an expensive item.
- Decide to make a career change without asking everyone else’s opinion first.
How to relate with me
- Be clear, paced and direct.
- Listen to everything I say.
- Don’t criticise me for being fearful.
- Give me reassurance that you consider me.
- Be steady and systematic.
- Introduce me gradually to anything new.
Things people say about me
- “She is the most reliable, trustworthy, and hardworking person I know.”
- “She’s intelligent, loyal and loveable and has never let me down.”
- “She never misses a trick! She’d make a good detective with that suspicious mind of hers.”
Things I should affirm to myself
- I will learn to trust my own decisions.
- I will take more risks and not be afraid of making mistakes.
- Nothing terrible is going to happen.