What I like about being a Supporter
- I am non-critical, accepting and easygoing.
- I know how to relax with people and relationships.
- I can see many different sides of an issue and make a good mediator.
- I can get along with most people and feel in harmony with the world.
What I don’t like about being a Supporter
- I dislike myself for lacking drive and initiative.
- I am rather placid and unsure about what I really want.
- I am concerned about what others think of me, sensitive to criticism and take everything personally.
Things I would never do
- Deliberately start an argument at a family reunion.
- Tell each of my colleagues that I am angry with them and why.
- Turn away a friend who has a problem.
- Overwhelm someone with rude aggression.
How to relate with me
- Approach me gently. I don’t like surprises.
- Don’t take advantage of my good nature.
- Let me finish what I have to say, even if it doesn’t make sense to you.
- Give me time to complete projects and make my own decisions. Give me a gentle push.
- Demonstrate your affection by giving me a hug. Show me you like what I say or do.
Things people say about me
- “He always makes me feel at ease. He accepts me for what I am.”
- “I never feel that he is judging me; he’s very patient and perceptive.”
- “He shares my interest in protecting the environment, achieving world peace, contributing to new scientific developments and the study of human nature.”
Things I should affirm to myself
- I will ask for what I want.
- I will live for myself rather than for others.
- I will set meaningful goals for my life.